The Sapphire® 6-Program is a powerful dishwasher and features our signature Sapphire Blue light. This efficient and quiet dishwasher is the perfect kitchen assistant and will ensure that your dishes are not only clean, but taken care of. The hand-wash cycle handles the most delicate of crystal and china. And our stainless steel accessory will cradle your fine silverware.
- Sapphire Glow®
- Blue PowerBeam®
- Flexible 3rd Rack
- Flexible Folding Tines
- Crystal Protect System
- Sapphire Glow internal light illuminates glassware
- Blue PowerBeam® operating indicator lets you know when the unit is running
- Flexible 3rd Rack delivers added loading capacity as well as adjustability to accomodate larger items, wider ends and utensil handles
- Flexible Folding Tines fold down to accommodate larger pots, pans and dishes and add flexibility to hold items twice as wide as standard models and significantly wider than competitors
- Dosage Assist optimizes break down of detergent tablets
- Crystal Protection System ensures perfect results for fine crystal
- PowerBoost® option increases temperature and pressure in the lower rack for the ultimate in heavy-duty cleaning
- Sens-A-Wash® ensures superior washing and drying guaranteed
- Extra Dry option ensures perfectly dry dishes
- Hand Wash allows you to delicately wash fine items and wine glasses
- Accommodates 15 plate settings for your dinner parties
- Powerfully Quiet® - 42 dBA for peaceful kitchen experience
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified - uses only 260kWh/Yr
- Extra-Tall-Item Sprinkler allows large items (22" high) to be washed
- Accepts custom panel with flush installation to match kitchen cabinetry
- Stainless Steel Control Panel
- Sleek charcoal-grey racks with height-adjustment ability for added flexibility
- Blue LED Display
- 18/10 high-grade stainless steel interior offers long-lasting reliability, never rusts and resists nicks and chips
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. See the table below for rates.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
NO INTEREST IF PAID IN FULL WITHIN 12 MONTHS
Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full within the promotional period.**
Minimum purchase of $499 required.
** The Nationwide Marketing Group credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Special terms apply to qualifying purchases of $499 or more charged with approved credit. Minimum monthly payments are required during the promotional (special terms) period. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date at the APR for Purchases if the purchase balance is not paid in full within the promotional period. Paying only the minimum monthly payment will not pay off the purchase balance before the end of the promotional period. For new accounts, the APR for Purchases is 28.99%. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00. This information is accurate as of 10/01/2018 and is subject to change. For current information, call us at 1-800-431-5921. Offer expires 12/31/2018.